Working with us is an opportunity of a lifetime.
We offer technically proficient helicopter pilots with EASA license and suitable type rating challenging career opportunities on single and twin turbine helicopters. Our flight operations are based in the Middle East region.
Please submit your application and C.V. if you’d like us to consider you as a pilot for the further extension of our fleet of single and twin turbine helicopters at the beginning of 2014.
- A minimum of 700 hours total flying time on helicopter.
Note: We do not accept simulator time for flying hours calculation.
- Must have flight Instructor experience of at least 200 hours.
- Must hold a valid EASA CPL-H, flight instructor rating plus an unrestricted medical certificate.
- Must have flown as a helicopter pilot on a helicopter meeting the above mentioned criteria,
within 12 months of joining.
- English language fluency (written and verbal comprehension); must be at least equal to ICAO English level 4.
- In-depth knowledge of operational requirements of field, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Willing to move to the Middle East.
- Preference will be given to type rated Eurocopter EC120, AS350, EC130, EC135, EC145, MD500.
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative.
- Possess and demonstrate sound judgment and objectivity in decision making.
- Create an environment that clearly demonstrates teamwork and professionalism.
- Establish effective interpersonal relationships and demonstrate positive customer service relations (internal and external).